Government Resources & Further Reading About Educate Together
Below are a useful list of documents, circulars and policies that may be of use to families from the government and other public bodies. If there is anything you would like to see here, please email the school and we’ll do our best to stick it up.
- Children First Guidelines - A PDF document from the HSE
- Educate Together Charter – A PDF document from Educate Together
- Education of Children with Challenging Behaviour arising from Severe Emotional Disturbance/Behavioural Disorders - A PDF document from the NCSE
- Guidelines on IEP Development - A PDF document from the NCSE
- LGBT information - A PDF from the Department of Education
- Second Level Brochure - A PDF document from Educate Together
- The National Co-ordinator of Educate Together Schools.
National Council for Curriculum and Assessment
- This site is the hub for curriculum development in Ireland and contains information for parents, including current developments in curriculum and assessment in early childhood, primary, junior cycle and senior cycle.
- Portal for Irish education.
National Parents Council Primary
- The NPC is a nationwide organisation representing parents of children attending early and primary education. The aim is to improve and enrich the education of all children and support parents to get involved in their children’s learning at home, in the community and at school.
Department of Education and Skills
- The Department of Education and Skills is responsible for education in Ireland.