Board of Management
The following people make up the members of Limerick Educate Together’s Board of Management.
- Jane Harris (Chairperson)
- Michael Quealy ( Principal)
- Peter Sadlier (Secretary)
- Sohrab Nezamabad ( Educate Together Nominee)
- Emelia Pustowskaa (Parent member)
- Marek McGann ( Parent Member)
- Trish Kieran ( Wider Community Member)
- Denise Shaw-Kelly ( Wider Community Member)
Boards of management of primary schools are appointed for a four year term. The term of office for this board is from 1 December 2015 to 30 November 2019. The Board manages the school on behalf of the patron and is accountable to the patron and the minister. The Board has eight members; two members selected by the patron, two members of teaching staff, two parents ( one mother/one father) and two members of the wider community. Some of the key areas the board is involved in includes; school planning, self-evaluation, teaching and learning, management of resources, policy and child protection. The board meets a minimum of six timeas each year. Minutes of all board meetings are available to review in reception.